Thursday, July 27, 2017

Update

Spent a few minutes today cleaning up the blog, reformatting, and adding some new images ( pictures of the different types of  Pecháni coins). Going forward I will be including a lot more images in order to give a clearer presentation of what Pecháno looks like.
In the meanwhile, here is a small painting that Shémek showed me. As he said: "my scribe, Khóhesh Tsa'ankhél, completed this the other day. For some reason he insists on drawing me, and then with a ridiculously weak chin. That's supposed to be me behind the fellow in red, my Quartermaster Qu'méch Tuhéshmu Chelésh. I guess he figured that I wouldn't look in the ledger, or notice if he hid me behind Tuhéshmu.It's a good thing that I'm semi-retired these days or I'd really thrash him for his impertinence. A good whipping would do him a world of good and remind him where his place is! I don't know what his obsession is with drawing me? I've told him a dozen times that he shouldn't, but he continues. It's hard to get good help these days."  Shémek seems to be getting crankier the older he gets. 

Soldiers of The Nchésh of the Splendid Slayers of Ssü claiming their bounty.

No comments:

Post a Comment