Wednesday, December 14, 2016

With Christmas fast approaching things are settling down at work, and that gives me some days off during the week. I was able to use today to actually paint some miniatures, something I haven't done in months.

I recently discovered this box, which I received as a Christmas present many years ago, and never actually got around to paint the miniatures. They are absolutely amazing sculpts with what can only be described as delicate details. They easily hold up to today's standards, even though the were made in 1991!




There's 10 in the box, in a variety of poses, and they will be great as NPC  Aridáni. I have decided that I will paint them as a different warrior/adventurer from one of the Five Empires, and possibly some of the smaller nations; the first one on the left, top row will make a fine  Pecháni I think.


The first one I finished was the second from the left, middle row, and it was done as a Tsolyáni. It really came out very nice. I'll post the finished miniatures shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment