Thursday, January 25, 2018

Some Miniatures



I recently came across a wonderful miniatures site that sells some truly unique 28mm figures –Hydra Miniatures. Based in the US, their inspiration is derived from the pulp science fiction of the 30', 40's, and 50's, some of the same stuff that MAR Barker was inspired by when creating Tékumel. The miniatures' aesthetics would be  perfect for Tékumel games set in the Latter Times, or during the Human Spaces Empire's epoch. I plan on purchasing some of these soon, and when I do I will be sure to post a review. I have included some images taken from their website below.

They can be found here:




Leader Type/ Potential Player Character



Another Leader/PC

Another Leader/PC

Complete Unit with Leader/Guards

Magic User

Zrné?

Ru'un?

Guardian Ru'un


   
Service Robot           










Shunned One?

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those nice? I saw them, but haven't taken the plunge and ordered any yet. 28mm should fit OK with my 25's, but I just finished the long sci-fi romp and am back on Tekumel proper again, so I don't have an immediate use for them. I'll keep them in mind for another time.

    ReplyDelete