Saturday, June 04, 2016

Update



Well, I am still here but I have been just too busy with work to post anything new. I have some stuff I want to put up on the blog, and hopefully I'll be able to do it this week. The new game is going full speed, and although we are only playing once per month the party has made great progress. I may start posting some of the adventure logs here, but I think that I'll wait until we get a bit further in the campaign. Besides, I'm not sure whether to keep this blog purely Pecháni or add other stuff to it.In the mean time, here is a picture of the village of  Purrung’ashté located in North-Central Pecháno. It is said that the snow covered mountain the centre of the picture, Mount Harranndüllu holds a great city of the ancients within it. Whether this is a myth or a fact is unknown. One thing though that is certain, is that Ssü raiding parties often emerge from catacombs located  beneath it and lay waste to the surrounding countryside.


The Village of  Purrung’ashté

No comments:

Post a Comment